It's Friday, which means it's time to take a look at our goals! If you set goals for yourself, or would like to, check out this post for more info about Philippians 3:14 Fridays!
My Goals: A Little Frustrating
- Breakfast/Vitamin/Water- Haven't missed it this week.
- Dinner Prep/Cook Dinner- Only missed prep. once, though I'm trying to do it earlier in the day instead of after lunch. As for cooking dinner, I missed that once this week. My pot roast took longer to defrost than I expected, and we ended up going out. I'm happy, though, with the meals I've made this week.
- Bible- Missed it the last two days. I've been really tired and kind of "gave up" a little bit, which really frustrates me.
- 15 Min. Cleaning/Straighten Up/Clean Kitchen- Missed my fifteen minutes three times this week. Missed straightening up and cleaning the kitchen for the last two days. Ugh.
- Chickpea Park or Activity- Did it every day. Yay!
- Laundry- This past Monday, I did the laundry but not the ironing. On Wednesday, I didn't do it at all. This makes me very sad. =(
- Meal Plan- Still having fun with this. I actually have my meals planned out until we leave for vacation in early May.
- Schedule Playdate- I haven't done it yet today, but it's early. Chickpea had a playdate at the park the other day, and as I mentioned on Twitter, I'm not very good at Freeze Tag.
- Reading- Two books are finished, one is in progress. The fourth, I've decided not to read this month. I'm reading some library books instead, because those need to be returned at some point.
- Organize Scrapbooking Stuff- Not done.
- Seasonal Clothing Switch- Ditto.
- Dinner Binder- I've made some really good progress, but I need to keep going. I still have a bunch of recipes to type up, but I'm really excited about it.
- Garden- We decided to make our "small-scale farm" 10x5 feet instead of 10x10 because pulling up grass is a pain in the neck. It's almost done, though. Someone also loaned us a roto-tiller, whatever that is. I think it breaks up the soil or something.
- Paper/Info Organization- Stalled on this a bit, but I've been doing some thinking about how I want certain things organized. Like, should I use a wall calendar or my Moleskine notebook to keep track of events? I like how the wall calendar is right in my face, but I can take my notebook with me everywhere, which is handy.
Overall, I've stalled a bit. I've just been really tired the last couple of days. I've also been kind of frustrated at work, because I'm trying to figure out how to get QuickBooks to do what I want it to do. I'm going to have Qwerty written backwards on my forehead from whacking my head against the keyboard.
Anyhoo, I think if I could do my dinner prep early in the morning, then my day would go a lot smoother. It would be easier to cook dinner and much faster to clean up afterwards.
How are you doing with your goals? Enter the Mr. Linky below!