If you didn't get a chance to download the new monthly goal tracker, you can find it here.
Here's what mine looks like. The one you can download is a Microsoft Word document that you can customize with your own goals.
(Sorry it's so big, but I wanted you to be able to see it properly.)
Daily Goals: So far this month (not counting today), I've...
- done my Bible reading 6 times,
- written in my journal 6 times,
- taken Chickpea outside 6 times,
- done my cleaning task 2 times (oops),
- completed my dinner prep early 4 times
- actually made dinner only 3 times (How'd that happen?!),
- straightened up the house every day (7 times),
- cleaned the kitchen before bed 5 times,
- taken my vitamin and drank my water every day,
- eaten breakfast 6 times, and
- had a piece of fruit with breakfast 6 times.
Weekly Goals: Doing pretty well with these, but I have to write up my meal plan for the week. I was supposed to do that on Wednesday.
Reading: Haven't started my books yet!
Projects: I'm almost done cleaning out my kitchen cabinets, and I'm working on preparing for the State Fair baking contests. We finished digging up the grass in the garden; DangerBear just has to rototill it. (Is "rototill" a word??)
So how are you all doing with your goals?
Labels: Philippians 3:14 Fridays