There is a LOT of great information on the Internet, and one of these days I'll actually organize my bookmarks. For now, here are some things that have caught my eye lately:
In the Kitchen
- These chocolate yogurt snack cakes at Smitten Kitchen look so good I almost licked my computer screen. Plus, they have yogurt in them, so they must be healthy, right?
- Okay, I don't know how to knit anything that isn't rectangular, but Alana at Never Not Knitting makes the most adorable projects!
- Creative Homemaking has a to-the-point article on the four words that cause clutter.
One of My Favorites
- A young Israeli housewife shares her thoughts on marriage, mothering, and homemaking at Domestic Felicity. I always look forward to what she has to say.
Our Relationship with Christ
- What is the difference between living for God and living for anything else? An interesting book review got me thinking.