I feel like I've been in information overload lately. There are so many great blogs and web pages and lots of wonderful people. I'll find one great link that leads me to a dozen more. Here are some nifty things I've found lately:
- I've always wanted to make petit fours, and I've bookmarked Bakerella's post, with its beautiful photos and a delicious-looking recipe for cream cheese pound cake.
- Cooking During Stolen Moments has some great recipes (check out her top 10 chicken recipes). I also love her cooking method: Use those little moments throughout the day to prepare dinner so there's no need to panic at 5:00.
- Looking to create good habits or quit bad ones? My Bad Habits is an interesting blog by a psychology professor all about the science behind habits.
- Check out Alyssa Avant's webpages: Beauty by Design Online, and Life From My Laptop. She's a Christian writer and speaker, and I've really been enjoying her blog. I've also been following her on Twitter (@alyssaavant), and she's always gracious, even when I ask her lots of questions. =)
- Have you seen Homeschool Freebie of the Day? Every weekday, they offer a new homeschool-related download for free. If you sign up for their e-mail newsletter, you'll also get a subscribers-only freebie each week.
Labels: Speed Linking