(That's a bunch of bananas in a bowl, on the left side of the picture. Not sure why Chickpea drew that, since DangerBear doesn't like bananas...)
- He changed Chickpea's very first diaper. (He's quite proud of that one!)
- When Chickpea was a newborn and I was exhausted from the night feedings, he would sit with her at night for hours, just holding her. For that alone, I'd marry him all over again.
- He works incredibly hard to provide for us, and is not afraid to make sacrifices.
- He lets Chickpea use him as a jungle gym when he's trying to nap on the couch.
- Daddy makes the best paper rocket ships in the world.
- He's a big softy. Case in point: Chickpea's recent lunch of a corn dog, french fries, and chocolate milk.
- Daddy's not afraid to get messy or play rough (but not too rough, of course).
- With a fully-stocked electronics lab, he designs the best science experiments.
- There's no way Tickle Monster Mommy can get to Chickpea when Daddy's protecting her.
- Two words: Unconditional Love
Happy Father's Day!